Aug 18, 2008

The next best thing

The next best thing to barefoot just came in my mailbox!

I have been wanting someone to make me these for oh soooo long and Luisa Patterson owner of Croched Little Things www.piccoladonna2006.etsy.com came to the rescue. We worked together in figuring out a trade that she would also love and 40 recycled tags and a bunch of thank you cards later I got these wonderful shoes.
I wanted them because when i moved to Burlington I soon realized I cant walk barefoot as much its just too dirty so when I saw a pattern for these I knew I had to have them. Luisa and I made the arrangements to do a trade first she bought the pattern and ordered the colors of yarn I chose and quickly got these done in two days! So I am a very happy girl thanks to one lovely woman. Check out her shop she has some cute stuff and soon may even be offering these shoes in a variety of colors! www.piccoladonna2006.etsy.com

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those look so comfy:)

Anonymous said...

I love these - shoes - does she sell the pattern