Aug 25, 2008

Commitment to Loveliness

Ive decided to do it make my Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in my life each week.
What do I do you ask? All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life! If you want to do it go ahead! Here a link that started it all.
http://charmingthebirdsfromthetrees.blogspot.com/2008/07/july-27th.html

Heres my list for this week...

(this was harder then i thought)

1- Bake 3 batches of cookies to savor and enjoy
2- make a job chart for everyone in the house and stick to it
3-take the kids somewhere fun maybe a fun event
4-start yoga again and do it with the kids
5-go to a thrift store just for fun

ok so there they are ill let you know my progress as it goes!

No comments: