Nov 4, 2007

MY FIRST SOCK!!!!



I am so excited. I finally made a sock. I was so nervous about knitting a scok because of its complexity I tired three times to make this sock from a pattern on lion brand. I got the yarn and was going to make tons for the kids to wear well after 3 attempts i gave up and used silver socks pattern! And I got it! these are the coolest most comfortable socks ever I ended up using the yarn that was supposed to be for the kids socks. Looks like I will have to order more!!! i cant wait to do the other one!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! It looks great

Cinnamonamon said...

Looks great! Isn't silvers sock class the best? :)

Alicia said...

Congratulations! What a great sock!

gary taylor said...

You did a great job with the sock, I tell everyone I work with about the doll so far that is my favorite thing .
love
dad

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm a bit jealous.....I'm trying to begin a pair but I'm currently too petrified to start.

And the little knit doll on your is cute too! And ouch for your poor ds' lip. That looks really painful.

Corri Taylor said...

thanks for all the comments i am so happy i acomplished the socks they were a little challenge but now i think i want 70 pairs i do hev some altering i want to do to the pattern i think ill choose smaller needles for the ribbing to make them a little tighter but i am happy that i made the top small i dont like long socks