Apr 30, 2007

look what i made

so latley i have been big on recycling things around the house that we dont use and i found this pair of pants that i havent worn in years but still look new but gosh i dont kanow anyone my size so i had to find a use for them i started cutting them up to add to cloth tp pile then when i got to the top i thought wow these would make a nifty bag! But what do i need a bag for. so i thought and thought and figure out that it would be perfect for a bag for the umbrella stroller!


the picture came out bad and its had to show that it is a bag but it is actully sewn right onto the storller and works great plus it has built in pockets for little things which is a big plus!!!

3 comments:

gary taylor said...

Hey Corri I will check your blog often I never seem to know enough about my new daughter,this will be a great way to learn more about you.Thanks for inviteing me.
love ya

Mizpah said...

I'm here! (There were roses, from MDC) Keep posting! :)

Anonymous said...

Good post.