Sep 4, 2007

not much to say

i sit here tonight writing while my dear husband is behind me playing tom petty on the guitar it sounds so pretty he makes me so proud. I never write about him but as I sit here and all I can do is think of him. He really is a sweet man. He the man that cant leave without a kiss or end a phone call in a fight, hes the man i cant leave on the couch if he falls asleep before i go to bed. I love this man. We have been married for almost a year now, our relationship is now stronger then it ever was before. I am so happy we are doing so great. Before we got married I really was worried we would be miserable in our life but I still went on and married him. now i realize all that doubt was just wedding worries and stress. He truley is my best friend and a super bed buddy (he he). crap he turned of the lights better hop in bed. be back another time.

we will be starting pre k homeschool on monday sept. 10th!

No comments: