Sep 8, 2007

Busy

Yes we have been busy- let me start by saying Ouch I broke my tail bone aw eek back trying to teach Lily how to do a somersault. I know I know such a simple thing but i ended up not going straight and went and slammed my ass end right into the metal bar on the pack and play. so lets just say it hurts and I'm sitting on one of those donut pillows feeling like an idiot. I finally went to the Dr. after incredible pain Tuesday and she told me tail bones have to break themselves again in order to heal right. All I can say is ouch.

So in better news I got my mei tai and love it. well worth every penny this is a picture of me trying it out....
Here is another picture of Gavin and I digging for dinosaur bones at echo however in this pic you cant see Gavin. echo is another place we went this week. While there I fell in love with the tomato frog if you have never see one look it up they are SO cool and move like humans however humans don't normally hop but you get the point.
so here is a picture of Gavin diggingwe also went to the farmers market and got some scrumptious food! Spent about $30 but its well worth it Look at those tomatoes.


as for knitting I have been working of a few things fruits and veggies for the kids play kitchen for Christmas and a kimono for Gavin I will also make a matching one for Lily! So keep checking for knitting photos coming soon!

No comments: